Submit/update my COVID-19 immunization record
About this form
Complete this form if:
- You received one or more doses of COVID vaccine outside of BC and have not submitted a record yet.
- Your COVID immunization record (regardless of where you received it) is not available through Health Gateway.
- You need the date or product name corrected. Please note: Lot number and clinic location are not required for the BC Vaccine Card.
You must upload an image of an official vaccination record confirming the details of your previous dose or doses.
Providing a certified translation if your proof is not in English or French.
- As of September 23, 2021 all submissions must be translated to English or French.
- If your proof of vaccination is not in English or French, do not upload.
- Instead, you need to upload a certified translation in English or French.
- Upload both the original proof of vaccination and the certified translation.
- Your certified translation must include the stamp or membership number of a professional translation association.
- For information on reputable translators, visit the Society of Translators and Interpreters of BC (STIBC) webpage https://stibc.org/.
Your immunization record will be entered into the Provincial Immunization Registry. This usually takes about 4 to 7 days for new records. Corrections will take longer. Once entered in the Provincial Immunization Registry you can access your immunization record online through Health Gateway.
You may be contacted by our call centre for further verification of your record before it is processed.
Note: A team member may contact you if any of your information is missing.
It takes less than 5 minutesUpdate Now
Your personal information is being collected under sections 26 (c), (e) of the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act, for the purposes of registering and scheduling your COVID-19 vaccination. Personal information may be shared with personnel providing support services and follow-up. For a privacy-related matter only, please contact a privacy officer at 1-855-229-9800.